20140915

A taste of passion

I hate Blogger. I was already writing for a whole afternoon when I decided to check why is it failing. After I closed writing window I noticed the whole text is GONE.

But as I was saying before my post disappeared, I've had the time of my life (t's only a star, Elina, only a start) last weekend.

So, last Wednesday I got a message from my old school if anyone wanted to be stylist's little helpers for Gloria Fashion Show. How could I refuse?! Yes, I prefer doing something I love for free than getting a double pay (I changed Saturday-Sunday night shift too). 

I haven't been as happy in a long time. At first I was nervous whether I'd manage to do well or not but in the end I did amazing. Dressing up a model in all that hassle is something every aspiring designer should experience in the beginning of their career.

And then there was a time gap in writing. Guilty of not being active while in Tampere.

I should really consider having a deadline for each post. Otherwise this blog won't progress anywhere.

Had great time in Tampere. Wish to go back there soon. Had my first written matriculation exam today. Social sciences. Was afraid of having a panic attack once I got the paper placed in front of me but in the end it seemed quite easy. Hope to pass it even though I didn't prepare for the exam. Ups. Next exam is on Wednesday - English.

But really, I should blog and write more regularly.